PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES FOR COVID-19
In view of the NCDC directive for the reopening of schools from the Covid-19 break, preventive/safety measures have been put in place for Global Leaders and Staff such as:
-Provision of hand washing facilities at all entry points, ie the main gate of the school, hostels, classes and offices
-Provision of body temperature gauge (contactless infrared thermometer) at the main entrance of the school
-Provision of liquid hand sanitizers
To this effect, every Global Leader/Staff is mandated to observe the following protocols:
* Use of face mask at all times
* Regular and thorough washing of hands at designated points.
* Cover mouth and nose with his/her elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.
* Avoid touching his/her eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
* Maintain at least 2 meters distance between yourself and others at all times
* Use of alcohol base sanitizers