Attend an Admissions information session and tour. Experience the past and present—and envision your future—by visiting the city of Lokoja, Kogi State."
Seventy percent of Salem students receive some form of financial aid. A Salem education is more affordable than a state school for 50% of Nigerian families.
Apply now! We'll guide you through the process of the Common or Universal Application and answer any questions you have along the way.
Undergraduate Application to Salem University - 2017 Academic Session
Salem University, Lokoja would soon commence the Post UTME Admission exercise for the Academic session, however, you can apply now. Whether you chose Salem University in your UTME (JAMB) form or not, kindly go through the information on this page and follow the instructions clearly to learn how you can become a student at one of the prestigious Universities in Nigeria.
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Peace and Development (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Business Administration (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Public Administration (4 Years)
- B.Sc. International Relations and diplomacy (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Accounting (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Economics (4 Years)
College of Information and Communication Technology
- B.Sc. Computer Science (4 years)
- B.Sc. Information Technology (4 years)
- B.Sc. Telecommunication (4 years)
College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Microbiology (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Biology (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Physics (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Energy Studies (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Biochemistry (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Biotechnology (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Chemistry (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Geology (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Fishery and aqua culture (4 Years)
Academic Programmes Starting in September 2016
- B.Sc. Mass Communication (4 Years)
- B.Sc. Sociology (4 Years)
- B.A. English (4 Years)
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies (4 Years)
Undergraduate Admission Requirement:
- Jamb UTME Result print out
- SSCE/NECO Result (Awaiting Result Accepted) Two passport Photographs
- A letter of sponsorship
- A reference letter from a spiritual mentor vouching for character
- Evidence of purchase of Salem University Application form
Method of Application
Pay N10,050 into Salem University Consultancy account number 20183185 at First Bank.
Bring the original teller to the liaison office, complete the application form, and submit the application form at the center.
For more information call: Mr. Ocholli (P.R.O. Salem University, Lokoja) - 07056193082